College students can now download music free and legally.

g-man430

:yahoo:

-I saw this on my local news earlier tonight and have received permission from a moderator to post this story in the coffee house forum. A company called Ruckus is now letting college students download music off their program for free. I think this is great because I am a college student and love to download music. Of course there is some bad news. You still have to pay to transfer the music to a portable device or cd-rom, but that's ok seeing how it's only $5.99 a month or $19.99 a semester. What does everybody else think about this? Here is the news story: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,245578,00.html

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no law that prevents it in Russia.

I've used my Visa CheckCard for several months with no issues. Before doing so, I verified it by doing an extensive query on the company and for any complaints and found virtually none. I had more trouble with Apple's _I-Tunes_ and the asinine Urge than with LegalSounds.

Edit: Seems like some were having trouble with Bank Transfers. My suggestion is to use it at your own risk. As with AllofMP3 (another Russian MP3 site), Visa just cancelled their payment services for the site, so I will be expecting Visa to do the same with LegalSounds in the future.

Archived