Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lighthousedave

Super Bowl Picks

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in the Super Bowl?

• Chicago Bears
    • Indianapolis Colts

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

23 posts in this topic

If Peyton wants to win this thing he's going to have to get his offensive line to do a better job then they did on Sunday. Chicago's defense is going to tear him a new one if they keep that up.

My prediction....................chrisfarleydabears0nj.jpg

Lord knows we could use a little more Superbowl Shuffle superbowlshuffle4nl.jpg

If "Good Rex" shows up Indy will really be in trouble...then again if the "Bad Rex" shows up the Chicago fans will tear him a new one!

Here is a photo of REALLY BAD REX in the Packers game:

z72031035.jpg

If "Good Rex" shows up Indy will really be in trouble...then again if the "Bad Rex" shows up the Chicago fans will tear him a new one!

Here is a photo of REALLY BAD REX in the Packers game:

z72031035.jpg

This Super Bowl is quite interesting in the fact that the two teams are not far from each other, and both have a decent fan base here in GR.

Although I must admit I'll cheer on the Colts in this one.

Im voting for the Bears. However, this is Peyton's opportunity to not become the next Dan Marino if he can win this game.

GO COLTS

I am going home to Indy to watch it somewhere downtown, probably at CHAMPS!

Go Colts, but if the Bears were playing anyone else it would be Go Bears.

I like both teams.

/long-suffering Lions fan

I love Manning, so I'm pulling for the Colts. I'm sick of people saying he's no good under pressure... I want to see him win it

I am also pulling for the Colts because I like Peyton Manning, and I just dislike the Bears for some reason.

I long for the "glory days" when the Lions could muster an 8-8 season.

Tom Brady arrives at the Pearly Gates and is invited in by St. Peter. As he is getting the tour, Peter shows Tom is new home - a modest home with a Patriots flag already flying on the pole. Next door Brady notices a huge white mansion, COLTS banners in every window, enormous COLTS Horseshoe decal in the driveway with MANNING scripted in the middle and a banner stretching from one end of the mansion to the other saying "GO COLTS".

Somewhat dejected, Brady says to St. Peter, man why does Peyton Manning get this huge place? I wasn't so bad myself. St Peter bursts out laughing and then says, "uh, Tom, that isn't Peyton's place, that is GOD's house!

GO COLTS

I don't really care who wins - I just love watching it and making my most awesome ever chili cheese dip

The Raiders will beat the Lions 9 to 6. The Lions will start out with two quick field goals, and then loose after the Raiders score 3 field goals in the last 10 minutes of the game.

I long for the "glory days" when the Lions could muster an 8-8 season.

Pretty sloppy game really but Peyton and the colts will take it. Certainly not the best game I've ever seen <_<