Super Bowl Picks

ModSquad

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like in the Super Bowl?

• Chicago Bears
    • Indianapolis Colts

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Peyton wants to win this thing he's going to have to get his offensive line to do a better job then they did on Sunday. Chicago's defense is going to tear him a new one if they keep that up.

My prediction....................chrisfarleydabears0nj.jpg

Lord knows we could use a little more Superbowl Shuffle superbowlshuffle4nl.jpg

Tom Brady arrives at the Pearly Gates and is invited in by St. Peter. As he is getting the tour, Peter shows Tom is new home - a modest home with a Patriots flag already flying on the pole. Next door Brady notices a huge white mansion, COLTS banners in every window, enormous COLTS Horseshoe decal in the driveway with MANNING scripted in the middle and a banner stretching from one end of the mansion to the other saying "GO COLTS".

Somewhat dejected, Brady says to St. Peter, man why does Peyton Manning get this huge place? I wasn't so bad myself. St Peter bursts out laughing and then says, "uh, Tom, that isn't Peyton's place, that is GOD's house!

GO COLTS

Archived