Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lang409

Butterworth St SW Development

6 posts in this topic

I heard some rumor that Ferris Coffee and Nut was looking to purchase and build a new office complex somewhere off Butterworth. Has anyone heard that?

Anyone have any thoughts about renovation on the W. side for student housing? Single Families, Multi-Families, etc...? Must haves in the renovation for students? Rent range? Open to opinions and suggestions.

I heard some rumor that Ferris Coffee and Nut was looking to purchase and build a new office complex somewhere off Butterworth. Has anyone heard that?

Anyone have any thoughts about renovation on the W. side for student housing? Single Families, Multi-Families, etc...? Must haves in the renovation for students? Rent range? Open to opinions and suggestions.

good rent for student would be $350 including all utilities (reg cable and high-speed internet) per person... i would live there in a heart beat. the need is def. there!

good rent for student would be $350 including all utilities (reg cable and high-speed internet) per person... i would live there in a heart beat. the need is def. there!

Is Ferris upsizing or downsizing?

I think the current Ferris building is an under-utilization of space. Of course, the area was a dump when they built their building but I could see it being valuable property with the Y, GVSU, and Riverhouse in the immediate area now.

Joe