Dreams

voyager12

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate dreams like that. I often have dreams where I've committed a crime and am being pursued by the police---usually I'm turned in by one of my family members. Usually I wake up just in time, very happy that I'm not really going to jail. Although, I don't really trust my relatives as much as I used to.........

When I do remember my dreams they tend to have been connected to places I went to during the day or people I spoke to which I think is pretty common but it's very interesting how the mind works. Naked dreams are embarassing, especially the school ones when I was younger :shok:

My dreams are often extremely vivid, and almost always know it's a dream. I can usually control some of hte processes in the dream, like if it turns into a nightmare I can change it into something else.

I also sometimes have dreams where I see people that I haven't seen in a long time and I wake up with this strong emotion of feeling like I have to get in touch with them again.

I also dream in German sometimes, and it's funny because not everyone speaks good German and there are mistakes, but I still understand it as if it was perfect.. obviously because it's all originating from my understanding of the language.

My dreams are always in 1st person, color, however.. I can also fly in most of my dreams and they often take place in real places, but the geography is often very different. (Like, I'll know it's my school, but the layout is different) which I'm sure is quite common.

I can also wake up and go back into the same dream and often can have very similar dreams over a period of a few nights. I also decided the layout of my dream house as a child based on a dream I had.

^^Why is that? My shallow sleep dreams are most vivid and memorable, too.

I can't fly, and can't affect things. Lately I've had the dream where I'm 'sposed to take a college exam, but don't haven't gone to class since the second week. Oddly, that never bothers me in the dream. I'm more concerneed with remembering where the classroom is.

^^Why is that? My shallow sleep dreams are most vivid and memorable, too.

I can't fly, and can't affect things. Lately I've had the dream where I'm 'sposed to take a college exam, but don't haven't gone to class since the second week. Oddly, that never bothers me in the dream. I'm more concerneed with remembering where the classroom is.

My dream a few days ago was crazy! I was late for work and so I started running there. I come up to this intersection and on the right is a lot of trees, I wondered to myself why the city let it look so spooky. As I turn the corner I see someone dead in the car, I knew who it was but didn't seem too alarmed. I remember thinking "oh there is mr. __". Then some guy with scars on his face and a knife started chasing me so I started running as fast as I could and ahead of me was Minnie Me with scars like that guy and a knife! Then there was 4 people looking like that surrounding me. Then I woke up.

I hardly remember my dreams either, but i had an odd one the other day. It was just a normal day, until my friend who moved away last year was there. Then we went and stole car, and ran over a person. It didnt even phase us and we just kept going until some guy tried beat us up. Then i woke up kicking my legs. LOL, it was the weirdest thing ever.

Archived