Jane Fonda needs to shut the f' up

MadVlad

Let see,

You accused others in this thread of "Not Paying Attention", You attacked and insulted other people in this thread that disagreed with you. You started this thread using a fairly distasteful word not accepted in polite company. You have called people names, and generally acted as if you are about 15 years old instead of someone that is making a reasonable post. And when called out on this by the staff, you also attacked me.

Finally I suggest that you go and read the Constitution as you have made two mistakes. First it gives Jane Fonda the right to protest this war. That is her right and you have no right to tell her her to "shut the fudge up", no matter if this is your opinion or not. Maybe you didn't realize it isn't all about you. Second, it does not give you the right to come on this forum and act like a troll. Our rules and our decisions here determine what you can do on this forum not the USA Constitution. If you are still confused by this, I recommend that you get out your high school social studies book and read it again.

Since there hasn't been a person in this thread who has agreed with your behavior, and you are resorting to "circle talk" and insults, I see no point in leaving it open.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived