Name that restaurant /other locale

BreakfastPills

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burt gets an A, but Aaron gets an A++ on that one. I think I prefer their lobster bisque to their she-crab soup.

Also, someone else had the Jerk Chicken pasta meal, which needs some work IMO... wayyy too much cinnamon or something like that (perhaps in the mango chutney?). The overpowering cinnamon taste canceled out most other flavors except for an occasional bite that had some spice to it. It was presented well though.

Anyone been to Bistro 104 across the street in Zuppa's old digs?

• 1 month later...
You sly fox, you! Heading up a blog and not even telling us about it. It's good reading and informative. Thanks.

Aaron started this thread but he doesn't visit much anymore.

NewQuiz:

Name a new bar/restaurant open Thursdays thru Saturdays only and offers jazz and other musical entertainment and should be very popular on First Fridays.

SKYY is right. I'm going to peek into it Friday night.

I'm not sure how many people will join me for First Friday, but will probably be about five of us. Being unsure of the number I can't make dinner reservations anywhere.

Any suggestions for walk-in dining or last-minute reservations?

Tarrant's is great but a party of five might be asking for too much given the small size of the place. What about Popkin Tavern? Doesn't Chez Foushee serve up dinner on First Fridays as well? Marshall Street Cafe might be worth checking out as well since I've only heard positive things about it.

Tarrant's is great but a party of five might be asking for too much given the small size of the place. What about Popkin Tavern? Doesn't Chez Foushee serve up dinner on First Fridays as well? Marshall Street Cafe might be worth checking out as well since I've only heard positive things about it.

I'm thinking of CHEZ FOUSHEE for Friday and hoping I can firm up the size of my party. We may be as few as three. Thursday night, my date and I are going to MARSHALL STREET CAFE, then rushing uptown to Barksdale at Willow Lawn to see INTO THE WOODS.

• 3 months later...

The instigator of this thread has long-since moved on to other interests, but here's one for you guys & gals:

This notice was published today: "Central Business District, 17 West Broad, nightclub, $271,780."

Quiz: What will be the name of this entertainment establishment?

The instigator of this thread has long-since moved on to other interests, but here's one for you guys & gals:

This notice was published today: "Central Business District, 17 West Broad, nightclub, $271,780."

Quiz: What will be the name of this entertainment establishment?

• 1 month later...

Archived