Name that restaurant /other locale

BreakfastPills

How about a small place that has incredible soups that is soon moving into a much larger location across the street? My favorite on a cold day is the tomato soup with a grilled cheese... which by the way is the most unique grilled cheese I've ever had.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Other than the obvious biggies like The Coliseum, Landmark, Siegal Center, etc., what is the largest concert club venue in Metro Richmond. I THINK I know the answer, but you might surprise me. :ph34r: (Toads Place and the National are not yet open.)

Oops, I apologize, burt, I was in the middle of posting this one without realizing that hints had already been posted. I'd probably guess the Canal Club or Alley Katz, but neither seem that lucrative.

That's the plan, Joey. :thumbsup:

TBurban has promised to help keep us up to date on the Short Pump, Western Henrico/Goochland area. Keep your eyes open for developments in your area, please -- like Texas de Brazil, for instance.

Is it the dining room at The Omni. I don't think it is open to the public but is used for smallish private functions. The Omni is a four-diamond hotel. :)

Is it the dining room at The Omni. I don't think it is open to the public but is used for smallish private functions. The Omni is a four-diamond hotel. :)

Archived