Name that restaurant /other locale

BreakfastPills

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BP, have you noticed that this site you created has had 833 hits in it's first week? And there have been 80 responses. I Wish more of those 800+ viewers would post quizzes. I enjoy the site.

And I'm happy to see the Richmond Dining Out Scene has now topped 40,000 viewers. :)

You've got me totally confused as to this "tiny" restaurant. As far as I know there is no restaurant across from the Ukrops on Grace at Ryland Streets -- and isn't that the only Ukrops in The Fan where you say this tiny restaurant is? The picture looks to me like it's of those tacky buildings on the north side of Grace just west of Shaffer and across Grace from Saigon.

But I give up (unless it is what we used to cal back in the 1950'sl Dutch Inn on Grace at Harrison catty-cornered from The Village and a couple of doors west of Grace Street Theatre).

The "Royal" restaurant was MAD KING LUDWIGS on Grace (same side as Saigon) between Shaffer and Harrison. It was a pretty good German restaurant.

Quiz: What was the original location of now defunct JULIAN's?

You've got me totally confused as to this "tiny" restaurant. As far as I know there is no restaurant across from the Ukrops on Grace at Ryland Streets -- and isn't that the only Ukrops in The Fan where you say this tiny restaurant is? The picture looks to me like it's of those tacky buildings on the north side of Grace just west of Shaffer and across Grace from Saigon.

But I give up (unless it is what we used to cal back in the 1950'sl Dutch Inn on Grace at Harrison catty-cornered from The Village and a couple of doors west of Grace Street Theatre).

The "Royal" restaurant was MAD KING LUDWIGS on Grace (same side as Saigon) between Shaffer and Harrison. It was a pretty good German restaurant.

Quiz: What was the original location of now defunct JULIAN's?

Archived