Name that restaurant /other locale

BreakfastPills

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Twisters, then Chronos Cafe, then Twisters again.....and I'm sure there are some incarnations that I'm missing.

Ahh, I saw the "Hot" part of the name and "Grace St", and ignored the part about it being between 6th and 7th Streets. Don's Hot Nuts was on the block of Grace where Exile was and where Velocity Comics is/was. I think the building was torn down fairly recently, and I have no idea what the business actually was.

Bargh! ! !

You old folks blow my mind with your knowledge.

I wonder what that cockroach infestation formerly known as Twisters/Nanci Raygun will become. I have a feeling that its club cafe days are over and VCU will take over...

Anyway, I guess I'll do a pictureless quiz since my computer with all my pictures is broken <_< .

What old (since 1946) downtown Italian restaurant closed its doors last year and caught on fire in October?

And is its West End location even still operating?

and what is it considering being turned into?

Bargh! ! !

I wonder what that cockroach infestation formerly known as Twisters/Nanci Raygun will become. I have a feeling that its club cafe days are over and VCU will take over...

Anyway, I guess I'll do a pictureless quiz since my computer with all my pictures is broken <_< .

What old (since 1946) downtown Italian restaurant closed its doors last year and caught on fire in October?

Bargh! ! !

Yep, Julian's is it. Last I heard about the Broad Street Julian's was that it was possibly going to be turned into some sort of adult venue.... which is odd considering its vicinity to thie CHildren's Museum. hah.

I liked burt's long and super though out answer, though. I really wnat to look into this Capri place now.

Probably one of Richmond's longest running restaurants started out as DALY's on Broad between 7th and 8th across from TheatEr Row, changed to its current name in the 1940's, and is now near a landmark tower.

Name it and tell us where it is located, please. :)

Gotta get back to work. Will check for your answers tomorrow morning.

Quiz (but it might irritate you young 'uns :) ):

What was the name of the famous restaurant that first occupied what is today PEKING on Grove near Libby?

Because it's before your time, (most of you), here's another hint: Its original location was on 8th Street across from Murphy's Hotel. Then it moved to the location On The Avenues.

Quiz (but it might irritate you young 'uns :) ):

What was the name of the famous restaurant that first occupied what is today PEKING on Grove near Libby?

Because it's before your time, (most of you), here's another hint: Its original location was on 8th Street across from Murphy's Hotel. Then it moved to the location On The Avenues.

Archived