New Plazas in Springfield

Southtowne Plaza is a new mixed use retail/office development located on Republic Road just North of Kanasas Expressway. Unique architecture with two restaurant end-caps and upper level office space make this boutique building attractive to local and national tenants. Available Summer '07.

http://www.rbmurray.com/docs/Southtowne_BROCHURE.pdf

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another great development! That area of Republic road and even more towards West Bypass is booming with new businesses. It won't be too long before it reaches to Republic. On the other hand this building will be a great asset to that area. I really like the architechure, and it looks like it will be a two stoy building.

• 4 weeks later...

Folks,

Before you read this, Brace your seat.

Fremont Center are going to having a re-development! No more ugly bricks, i believe that build at between 1975-1980.

It's pretty impressive.

Here I took photos from nearby Fremont Center:

fullsign.jpg

leftsign.jpg

middlesign.jpg

rightsign.jpg

close-up.jpg

I'm so glad that I dont have to stare at ugly bricks when driving pass by it. :lol:

WOW!!! Thanks for that info pyaxi. I really like the design aesthetics incorperated into the overall design, really modern. I bet that some of the tenants there will change after the renovation is done, that is if the lease rates go up, which I'm assuming they will. If they don't then they are very nice to say the least. Once this is done it will one of the most modern shopping centers in Springfield.

Pyaxi, do you know a time frame or anything else? I looked on the www.rbmurray.com and couldn't find anything.

WOW!!! Thanks for that info pyaxi. I really like the design aesthetics incorperated into the overall design, really modern. I bet that some of the tenants there will change after the renovation is done, that is if the lease rates go up, which I'm assuming they will. If they don't then they are very nice to say the least. Once this is done it will one of the most modern shopping centers in Springfield.

Pyaxi, do you know a time frame or anything else? I looked on the www.rbmurray.com and couldn't find anything.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived