Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jdkacz

New eateries, stores, shops, etc

14 posts in this topic

I was going through town and saw some new restaurants that weren't there when I was at WMU.

For one, the Hangar? Has anyone been there? Worth going to?

Anything else new that I should see the next time i'm in town?

I was going through town and saw some new restaurants that weren't there when I was at WMU.

For one, the Hangar? Has anyone been there? Worth going to?

Anything else new that I should see the next time i'm in town?

Don't forget the new expanded Martini's Pizza on Westnedge in the Vine neighborhood. It is better than ever!

Also, Food Dance will be moving into the building being renovated by Jon Stryker (if it's anything like the whistle stop it should look great) on Michigan across from the old Whistle Stop.

There is also a new Thai restaurant on Gull Road that is supposesd to be excellent, but I have not been there yet, but heard this from my parents.

The Wild Bull just opened a little over a month ago. It is right behind Monaco Bay off Michigan Ave (on Edwards) and is already crazy on most nights. It includes a riding bull of course which seems to be a pretty good entertainment piece.

thats not a bar louie as in the chain thats around suburban shopping malls, thats Louie's bar,

I'm pretty sure wild bull has been open all year, but I have never been there yet,

the hanger is a cool place, i think the same owners as firehouse, similar food and prices, smaller, not a club but the atmosphere is cool

I'm pretty sure wild bull has been open all year, but I have never been there yet,

Walking through downtown a few weeks ago I happened upon this new place. Anyone know anything about it?

2271191470_c5404ee9f2_b.jpg

Walking through downtown a few weeks ago I happened upon this new place. Anyone know anything about it?

2271191470_c5404ee9f2_b.jpg

yeah, it's directly on the mall - south of the Green Dragon if I recall.