Forum meet this Saturday

smeagolsfree

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once again, I will not be home to come to one of these meetings. How often do these take place, because I will be back in Nashville sometime in the spring, hopefully I can attend a meeting. These meetings seem very appealing to me, what do yall discuss and do at these meetings? I keep a close eye on new developments in Nashville, but due to my location, I'm preety much in the dark when it comes to the meat and patatas. If any meetings ar4e scheduled for May or June, please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.

AGAA Justin Reed USN NAS Jacksonville,FL

Once again, I will not be home to come to one of these meetings. How often do these take place, because I will be back in Nashville sometime in the spring, hopefully I can attend a meeting. These meetings seem very appealing to me, what do yall discuss and do at these meetings? I keep a close eye on new developments in Nashville, but due to my location, I'm preety much in the dark when it comes to the meat and patatas. If any meetings ar4e scheduled for May or June, please let me know, I'd greatly appreciate it.

AGAA Justin Reed USN NAS Jacksonville,FL

B&W, if my Just For Men tube runs dry, you won't be the only gray goatee in the mix. Hope I don't get beat up by mistake. But, if I do, bring on the YouTube. Fear not, B&W, no beatings so far except the eggs in our fritatta (sp?). Look forward to seeing you there.

metro, the top banner feature is, as I commented upon signing on, "hey, that's pretty slick." I like it. Thanks.

Well, I must that say, that was one of the most interesting and enjoyable Saturday mornings I have spent in quite some time.

It was great fun to meet you all and put faces with the screen names.

For some reason, everyone pretty much matched in person what I had imagined them being like in my mind's eye from their on-line personalities. I hope you all came away finding that I am not such the bad guy I play on-line.

Thanks for not beating me up. Even WW was a good sport and I've been (deservedly) tough on him. I respect a person who can have his opinions questioned in a direct fashion and not take it personally.

For me, it was especially enjoyable to meet Dave Just Dave Uncle Dave. As senior members of equal age and therefore practically identical childhood experiences growing up in Nashville, we could be twins.

Smegs, thanks for your efforts and organizational skills. I can't say that I will be any less outspoken for having met you all but, with all of you in attendance, I will attempt to be a little less trigger happy in my defense of the suburbs.

I hope to see you all again next month.

The meet was most pleasant indeed. Thank B&W, I feel the same way. Great talking to you and taking our special experiences and perceptions into play. This meeting really makes me anxious for the next one. Bob (la_tn) and I did a brief walkaround went to the Terrazo sales center. The fellow in charge wasn't too keen on us taking the walk outside onto the observation deck because of the ice. I must admit, being outside in the wind and cold wasn't the greatest, but I'm really glad we did it. Our walk was cut short from some time constraints. Watch out springtime, I see some long walks downtown ahead. Really nice to see everyone.

Geek, thanks for bringing you lady. She really classed up the joint I must say. Producer, so nice meeing you this time as well. Ron, John, Wm, Todd, love you guys.

Hank, hope to see you next time or so.

You guys are stalwarts. Sounds like a great klatch. Did anybody take pics?

Dave, did you happen to check out whether or not the Terrazzo units will have a decent view of DT despite the ICON being right next to it? Somebody here had sketched out the angles from the Terrazzo site and concluded that the building would block out a lot of DT views. Just curious.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived