Little League Baseball

Duxnbux

My family and I are new to the area and wanted some input on which youth baseball would be best for my two boys. My 10 year old has been playing for 5 years and my soon to be 8 year old has been playing for 4. They have been in competative leagues the past couple of years and we want to keep them at that level with the opportunity to join a traveling team. We played with BPAR this past soccer season and I wasn't impressed, so I don't know which to choose between Bossier Little League or Bossier Dixie. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My family and I are new to the area and wanted some input on which youth baseball would be best for my two boys. My 10 year old has been playing for 5 years and my soon to be 8 year old has been playing for 4. They have been in competative leagues the past couple of years and we want to keep them at that level with the opportunity to join a traveling team. We played with BPAR this past soccer season and I wasn't impressed, so I don't know which to choose between Bossier Little League or Bossier Dixie. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to UP Duxnbux.

I played youth baseball growing up in Baton Rouge, but never got the privilage of being on a traveling team. My cousin has a friend with boys (similar in age) that play on traveling teams in the Denham Springs area (Livingston); but I'm not sure if it would be the same affliation with the Bossier Parish program?? I can try and find out if it's all the same.

• 1 year later...

Archived