Indianapolis Sports

MJLO

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Colts are going to win, but having strong connections to NWIN I know folks up in that end of the state have a strong affinity for the Bears and many will be pulling for them. I have to think though most folks will be behind the Colts at the end of the day even in that region, although folks in NWIN will probably be fairly happy either way.

There's an idea for a forum thread right there - photos and news pertaining to construction progress on the new Lucas Oil Stadium. The colts web site has a web cam, but the progress photos are rather sub-par.

Are there any other sports options in Indy besides the Pacers, Colts, and Indians? Any hockey (minor league or otherwise) or arena football?

wow that stadium is awsome. I think we should start a thread for that stadium with the drawings and all. would any of you be able to get updates? I cannot on account of living 1700 miles on the other side of the country.

I know you all love your pacers, but if they keep doing things like this, they are going to have a serious image problem.

three pacers deny attacking bar manager. I don't know much about the Pacers, other than they are a pretty good team. I just remember the brawl that happened, a couple years back with Detroit, Ron Artest is no longer a pacer, but good lord I seem to hear news like this alot.

I know you all love your pacers, but if they keep doing things like this, they are going to have a serious image problem.

three pacers deny attacking bar manager. I don't know much about the Pacers, other than they are a pretty good team. I just remember the brawl that happened, a couple years back with Detroit, Ron Artest is no longer a pacer, but good lord I seem to hear news like this alot.

I agree. If Larry Bird doesn't take some pro-active steps to get this under controll, more and more fans will migrate over to 100% support of the COLTS. With the COLTS deeply rooted in faith (Irsay, Polian, Dungy) and the recent 2 week press about how professional the entire organization is, people will naturally follow and support them more than the Pacers. Bird is better than this - he needs to take a PUBLIC stand and get it turned around. Very much against his MO, though so who knows what they will do.

I like what Carson Palmer of the Bengals did recently when he went on public record as saying that the Bengals organization better clean up the team or he's outta there. Good for him.

Good, these guys should understand they are not just basketball players. They represent, the organization and the fans. Do you think it's a "hip hop" attitude that these players develope that makes them so unprofessional?

Archived