Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CanukInAugusta

West Coast Company to Relocate to Augusta?

5 posts in this topic

I saw this article in the Augusta chronicle last week: "Richmond County economic developers have offered up to $30 million in financing to attract a West Coast company despite knowing nothing about the firm....Mr. Sprouse said the company is in an industry that already has a presence in the city, but he declined to elaborate.....He didn't know the exact number of jobs the company could bring, but that it was a "significant number."

link here: http://chronicle.augusta.com/stories/012607/bus_114027.shtml

Any thoughts on who this company is or what the industry could be?

I'm curious!!!

Maybe he's referring to the hamburger industry and we're getting an In-N-Out burger joint???? :rofl: I have no idea. I'm waiting in silent anticipation on this one......

Maybe he's referring to the hamburger industry and we're getting an In-N-Out burger joint???? :rofl: I have no idea. I'm waiting in silent anticipation on this one......

Actually I think it is the same company they were talking about. It was called Project Blue Ribbon in the article above and I think I remember seeing in an article last night that the T-mobile project is actually the "Blue ribbon Project."