Elizabeth Projects (7th St, Elizabeth Ave, etc)

JunktionFET

• 1 month later...
On 12/6/2019 at 10:04 AM, Cadi40 said:

I don’t know it reminds me a little of Pollo Tropical, might have to check it out.

That's what I was thinking. I'm looking forward to this.

All Latin food is not the same, just like Chinese food is different from Japanese, which is different from Korean. It's not recognizing this that makes our food scene lackluster.  

Sabor is Mexicanish / Dominican / Venezuelan based, Viva Chicken is Peruvian, I believe, and this looks to be Cuban based. Different continents, different countries, different flavors. 

Edited by HighRiseHillbilly
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

Resurrected!  KDC big time developer from  Dallas is marketing 125 Baldwin.   I am on their website looking for their newly announced Hub RTP project (highrises and so forth) and see this attractive building thinking it was in Dallas.  No they are marketing here in Charlotte and KDC is for real and they have the means to develop this tower.

the new 125 Baldwin   be sure to watch the video (I am considering this tower for KJ Diversified Industries HQ2)

https://kdc.com/our-work/125-baldwin

I heard not long ago there will be movement on this soon.

Is the likely scenario KDC going spec with this, or will they wait for a tenant?  Since it sat for the last few years, I kind of hoping they commit and build on spec.  Great location imo.  As KJ said, many decision makers headed Uptown drive past this everyday, and views are unbeatable.  I just wish Novant or whoever would develop some of the vacant land across the street.  It is sooo underutilized, and the businesses on Elizabeth (Earl's Grocery, Viva, etc.) would benefit tremendously from increased density.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, sakami said:

Tropical Grille’s signage is up and I haven’t checked the menu but I’m assuming they serve chicken

4DED02D3-245B-46B9-BCC4-DCA67DC07767.jpeg

I dunno man, that chicken seems to be escaping. If he can survive the fall off of the L in Grille. I think they might be out of chicken.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...