Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

richyb83

25 Hottest Residential Areas

3 posts in this topic

Something I found interesting; good read; not ranked; only listed in alphabetically.

Louisiana's Fastest Growing parish St.Tammany has many neighborhoods on the list like Beau Chene and Greenleaves in Mandeville; Oak Harbor in Slidell; Madisonville and Abita Springs, etc. Orleans has Uptown/Garden District; and the Warehouse District and English Turn in Algiers; Belle Terre in St.John the Baptist; several in St.Charles Parish;

Bossier North and Haughton in Bossier Parish;as well as SE Shreveport in Caddo Parish;

Country Club of La. in EBR; Denham Springs, Watson in Livingston Parish(La.'s 2nd fastest growing parish) ; Prairieville/Dutchtown/Gonzales in Ascension Parish; St.Francisville in West Feliciana;

Lafayette/area includes River Ranch, Youngsville to the south and Breaux Bridge in St.Martin Parish to the east.

The I-12 Corridor in Tangipahoa Parish is mentioned as well; as NOLA spreads to the north and west and BR spreads to the south and east with Hammond and Ponchatoula rapidly growing.

resident6feb07yb7.jpg

List compliments of louisianalife.com

http://louisianalife.com/news/news/25-hott...-2006-1747.html

(Scroll to Bottom) Top 10 List of Fastest Growing Parishes over the past 25 years.

Hope yall enjoy, the list isn't perfect; but interesting enough IMO

I dont know if this counts, but........The Louisiana Country Club.. ;)