Molly Ivins- R.I.P.

tombarnes

Columnist Molly Ivins Dies

Syndicated columnist Molly Ivins died today. Possibly best known for nicknaming Bush as Shrub, her acerbic wit was often disguised within folksy humor, but there was little doubt when she got the long knives out. While I didn't always agree with her, she certainly could put words together like no one else. In recent times, I have been agreeing with her more and more. R.I.P..

The Washington Post

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was depressed when I heard this news. Regardless of political persuasion she was a great wit and I was unaware that she was so ill. Along with the recently passed Ann Richards, and Art Buchwald it's hard to find people as insightful and funny as they all were.

Columnist Molly Ivins Dies

Syndicated columnist Molly Ivins died today. Possibly best known for nicknaming Bush as Shrub, her acerbic wit was often disguised within folksy humor, but there was little doubt when she got the long knives out. While I didn't always agree with her, she certainly could put words together like no one else. In recent times, I have been agreeing with her more and more. R.I.P..

The Washington Post

Archived