what a dissapointment

Onyte9

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank the good Lord, I have about a half inch of snow and I am OUT OF SCHOOL (a.k.a. prison)! The roads are totally clear, and I have no idea why the let us out for the full day, but I'm really grateful for a day off (never mind the fact that we had a half day yesterday and MLK Day was two weeks ago).

it was predicted to be more snow in nashville than raleigh...instead it looks like we got more here and my classes got cancelled...one of the few times I'm happier to be in raleigh than nashville haha

Wow, the tables have turned. Huntsville got 1-2" of snow this morning; it has all but melted now. However, schools opened on time, which really confused me since Alabama normally closes roads and schools if there's more than 1/3" of snow on the ground. It made for a very interesting morning rush hour!

Ugh I envy you! When they called the second time to tell us that we were out for the day I woke up (8:05 am) and never went back to sleep, sadly. I did all my homework but I didn't study for any of my tests, so I was just hoping that they would delay the tests. I think we have a chance of getting out tomorrow, too, because of all the illness in the county as well as a chance of snow....sounds good to me!

Archived