Snowed in?

krazeeboi

Well guys, it's coming down pretty thick here in Rock Hill. I left work at 5:30am in Charlotte, where it had just started snowing. It picked up as I headed south on I-77, and now it's blanketing everything. It's supposed to change to freezing rain around noon until around 6pm, according to weather forecasts.

What's it doing in your neck of the woods?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We've got about 2"-3" in Clemson. The snow stopped around 8am though... its more sleet and freezing rain now. I still can't believe that Clemson has a 2hr delay (and that USC - Columbia has a 3hour delay). Its only going to get worse throughout the day.

Just a few minutes ago, it appeared as though the snow was tapering off and more sleet/freezing rain was beginning, but now the snow is picking back up and the flakes look bigger. We've got about 4 inches here. It's coming down a bit heavier in York and Chester counties than in points north.

Archived