Greenville Snow Day

gs3

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I pretty much work "from home" most of the time but I do like to go to coffee shops downtown or the Berea Branch Library and use wireless their or I'm out meeting clients but ironically I will probably get more work done today since I won't have to be out on the road. I'll be creating some new graphics for some sites, updating my blogs, building links by commenting on other blogs and working on the business plan for my new business division. I do plan however to take a break sometime and take some photos outside and watching a couple of season 2 episodes of Lost I downloaded last night on iTunes that I missed seeing on T.V.

Yeah, I just walked outside and the snow on the ground is still pretty, but starting to get covered by ice and getting crunchy. The shrubs in my yard are starting to bend down and all the tree limbs have a good coating of ice. It is a winter wonderland outside today. :D

I'm enjoying my day off in Clemson! I went out earlier to have some fun and take some pictures. At the time someone was playing 'Walking in a Winter Wonderland' on the Carillon bells of Tillman. It was quite nice and added to the experience and furthered my love for this place. :)

Here's a few shots:

Trustee Park:

376813066_f343965fa4_b.jpg

Hardin Hall:

376813050_5a0cdc98a7_b.jpg

Snowman:

376813029_cf18bcc303_b.jpg

Crossing paths:

376819973_e680387943_b.jpg

Tillman Hall:

376820047_2846125add_b.jpg

Winter in the South- snow on magnolias:

376819980_d479d362cc_b.jpg

Students enjoying the day off:

376819963_932f02f6e3_b.jpg

I hope you all enjoy your day (with or without work)

I must admit that I always enjoy seeing huge wet snowflakes flying around especially when they add up to the manageable amount most of us saw Thursday. That was just the right amount of snow and winter weather to satisfy my cravings for the season...one good day of true winter conditions outside allowing a ton of closings, not too many traffic nightmares, not a huge number of absurd "milk and bread" stories on the news, and the ability to for us in the Upstate to say that (for the most part) we got more snow than the NC mountains!

Archived