Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gs3

Wii website started by Greenville guys

8 posts in this topic

Interesting article here. A local guy and his brother have started a website, where people into Wii can hook up and find out about Wii parties. I must be over the hill guys...haven't played Wii, only heard about it from my nephew. :lol: Any of you guys / gals played the system yet? It's getting rave reviews.

Article:

http://www.maconareaonline.com/news.asp?id=16310

^^^My first signature below this post should answer that question. :lol: I would say Charlie-swords has too by looking at his avatar. :thumbsup:

Thanks g-man....now that you mentioned it...I must have been blind. Especially on Charlies. :lol:

The Wii has become the surprise hit of season. In constrast, Sony has apparently fallen flat with the PS3. It's too expensive because they are using it to force Blue Ray on people and it has been plagued with technical issues. It's interesting that it is still hard to impossible to find a Wii yet PS3s are available everywhere now.

The Wii has become the surprise hit of season. In constrast, Sony has apparently fallen flat with the PS3. It's too expensive because they are using it to force Blue Ray on people and it has been plagued with technical issues. It's interesting that it is still hard to impossible to find a Wii yet PS3s are available everywhere now.

Interesting article here. A local guy and his brother have started a website, where people into Wii can hook up and find out about Wii parties. I must be over the hill guys...haven't played Wii, only heard about it from my nephew. :lol: Any of you guys / gals played the system yet? It's getting rave reviews.

Article:

http://www.maconareaonline.com/news.asp?id=16310

...What a lot of studies and forecast models are showing is that the X-box360 is currently the top seller with the Wii taking over in 2-3 years. However, those studies and forecast models also show the PS3 taking over completely in 4-5 years.

Actually if current sales rates hold, the Wii should overtake the Xbox by summer.