Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skyscrapergeek

Official "Congratulations Hankster" thread

16 posts in this topic

Everybody, join me again in congratulating Hankster on his miraculous feat of convincing some unsuspecting angel to say I DO. We're all very happy for you Hank! :thumbsup: We'll be thinking about you Saturday.

Btw, she does know that you love Signature Tower more, right? :shades:

Amen to that. Congrats, Hank. Nice to know that smooth talk mechanism is still working. I can see it now; you picked up one of those shiny little mint cans at the Terrazo sales center, tied it to a string and began a gentle swing in front of her eyes. "You love me, you will marry me, you're getting sleepy, you will wake up to the sound of a bulldozer."

All our best to you Hank. We'll save an extra seat for you at the meets. Hope the Mrs. can visit too, we need a good counterbalance sometimes.

"Saaaaa------lute!"

Congrats Hankster and the new wife too. Looking forward to meeting her.

BTW, anyplace special for the honeymoon.

I concur. Congratulations dude! Ur one of the few people I've met in real life from here. I hope to be married one day myself.

Today's the BIG day my friend, :yahoo: good luck and may the good Lord himself bless you and your wife today. Hopefully yall won't bust your butts on the way to your ride to start your honeymoon. :rofl: Anyways, good luck on your new life as a married man, lord knows your gunna need it. :thumbsup:

I'm overwhelmed! Thanks guys for your kind words. I'm getting married in exactly six hours! :yahoo:

Am I the only one who knows what's going on at this late hour? (hehehee)

Not to burst the whole wedding bubble because I too am excited for you hankster, but I am just wondering why you were on this webpage six hours before your wedding. I figured your mind would be elsewhere.

Not to burst the whole wedding bubble because I too am excited for you hankster, but I am just wondering why you were on this webpage six hours before your wedding. I figured your mind would be elsewhere.

Hank, congratulations!! You two look splendid together. Both Casey and I wish you guys all the best in the future.

Michael

Hank, congratulations!! You two look splendid together. Both Casey and I wish you guys all the best in the future.

Michael

Congratulations Hank. Glad to see all went well with the wedding. Hope to see you at a meet soon. Josh

Congratulations Hank. Glad to see all went well with the wedding. Hope to see you at a meet soon. Josh