Official "Congratulations Hankster" thread

Skyscrapergeek

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amen to that. Congrats, Hank. Nice to know that smooth talk mechanism is still working. I can see it now; you picked up one of those shiny little mint cans at the Terrazo sales center, tied it to a string and began a gentle swing in front of her eyes. "You love me, you will marry me, you're getting sleepy, you will wake up to the sound of a bulldozer."

All our best to you Hank. We'll save an extra seat for you at the meets. Hope the Mrs. can visit too, we need a good counterbalance sometimes.

"Saaaaa------lute!"

Today's the BIG day my friend, :yahoo: good luck and may the good Lord himself bless you and your wife today. Hopefully yall won't bust your butts on the way to your ride to start your honeymoon. :rofl: Anyways, good luck on your new life as a married man, lord knows your gunna need it. :thumbsup:

Archived