Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigboyz05

Staples coming in February

3 posts in this topic

Staples will open in Texarkana Pavillion on February 24th. the store will be 20,500 square feet. This is cool. I can't wait to see what else develops in that area. Also Texarkana Pavillion is at a 97% occupancy rate.

http://www.texarkanagazette.com/articles/2007/ 02/02/local_news/news/news13.txt

Very nice! I like Staples, personally. I've been quite surprised that the company has yet to open a location anywhere in Louisiana, including metros New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, or Lafayette. Even the small east Texas town of Nacogdoches has a Staples store.

I'm interested in making it back to Texarkana soon to see how much the Pavilion area has changed. Got a couple more weeks where our different Texarkana friends will be coming down for Mardi Gras and such, but after that it's about time we returned the favor.

Very nice! I like Staples, personally. I've been quite surprised that the company has yet to open a location anywhere in Louisiana, including metros New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Shreveport, or Lafayette. Even the small east Texas town of Nacogdoches has a Staples store.

I'm interested in making it back to Texarkana soon to see how much the Pavilion area has changed. Got a couple more weeks where our different Texarkana friends will be coming down for Mardi Gras and such, but after that it's about time we returned the favor.