Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

skirby

Does anyone know about this?

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know where the following project will be located and any other details? Construction of a retirement community of 1,500 residences to be located in high-rise towers, single-family homes and three and four-story buildings. Also included will be commercial and medical space.

Does anyone know where the following project will be located and any other details? Construction of a retirement community of 1,500 residences to be located in high-rise towers, single-family homes and three and four-story buildings. Also included will be commercial and medical space.

There is a construction project going on just to the south of I-630 between Mississippi and John Barrow. I think it can be accessed from Riley Rd off Barrow.

Its an expansion of the "Woodland Heights" retirement community. I dont think its supposed to be THAT large though.

Mixed-use development to contain residential and 15,000 square feet of retail. The building will be four floors with 80,000 square feet.

Mixed-use development to contain residential and 15,000 square feet of retail. The building will be four floors with 80,000 square feet.

Ha! I realize that it was your question 2 years ago, and was just curious if it had been answered and you were clarifying the scope. I have not heard anything about it.