TV Shows

sunshine

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I watch Frasier regularly. That's it for shows most people know about. Other shows are all geeky shows. I'm an avid TechTV watcher so I watch all the new episodes of The Screen Savers, Fresh Gear, Tech Live, etc. I also watch a LOT of Discovery Channel...mostly the digital channels like Discovery Science. I've been catching the local news at 10pm on UPN as well... In the mornings while I get ready for work I watch News 14, keep in mind this is at 5:30am, LOL!

Guest donaltopablo

World Poker Tour, Chapelle's show, Sapranos (getting bored with it though). Otherwise I try to catch sports or car related shows. Use to love Speed Channel before it became the NASCAR channel.

Guest donaltopablo

Or when it was Speed Vision. I still love the Speed Channel though. I like the World Rally Races

That's why I watch it, WRC and SCCA ProRally. I love that stuff. And people think running NASCAR is tough, bah!

Compare to you guys, I prolly watch too much TV

Shows I watch: Will&Grace, Friends, Aprrentice, South Park, American Idol, Queer as Folk, Queer Eye, Jimmy Neutron (Yes, I watch cartoon)

Shows I cant wait for it to end: Average Joe, Survivor,...

I'm addicted to decorating shows on HGTV and BBCAmerica.

Ever watched the Fine Living channel? It's on digital around here but is a very awesome show. Lots of stuff like HGTV type but also wine, fine foods, vacations, etc.

Anything on the History Channel or Discovery Science. On HBO, Curb Your Enthusiasm is fantastic. I've always liked alot of British comedys.

I like Trading Spaces better than Changing Rooms, I'm big into Hildie, for some reason. I find her snarkyness very appealing. :D Genevieve also is a sweetie who could rearrange my funiture anytime, he he!

I like the Red Sox, Bruins, Patriots, Celtics and Revolution in their respective seasons as well as European Soccer. It's kind of mindless and can be on in the background while I'm on the computer.

I love looking at American Idol but I dont like how they are doing the voting. You should be able to vote off somebody instead of voting to keep someone on.

I also like to look at The Jamie Kennedy Experiment and the hidden camera show Scare Tatics on scifi. Its funny to see people scared out of their wits! :lol:

Archived