Celebrities Seen in NWA......

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm pretty sure Paris Hilton was up here at some point of filming that show. Of course Wal-mart also brings in some big celebrities for their stockholders meetings as well. Although I don't recall hearing of too many of them hanging around or being seen in other areas outside the stockholders meetings.

Yeah I'm pretty sure Paris Hilton was up here at some point of filming that show. Of course Wal-mart also brings in some big celebrities for their stockholders meetings as well. Although I don't recall hearing of too many of them hanging around or being seen in other areas outside the stockholders meetings.

Yeah, I don't think Paris Hilton was here because she just loves Norhwest Arkansas... it was actually to make fun of Arkansans on her show. Or at least that's what I hear. As for other celebrities, I doubt they're here to sign autographs, except maybe for Wal-Mart shareholders... never know where kissing up to Wal-Mart will get ya.

I'm seriously wondering why Danny Glover was in Fayetteville? I wonder if he has some affiliation with the Omni Center in Fayetteville or maybe knows a professor at the university??

Yeah, I don't think Paris Hilton was here because she just loves Norhwest Arkansas... it was actually to make fun of Arkansans on her show. Or at least that's what I hear. As for other celebrities, I doubt they're here to sign autographs, except maybe for Wal-Mart shareholders... never know where kissing up to Wal-Mart will get ya.

I'm seriously wondering why Danny Glover was in Fayetteville? I wonder if he has some affiliation with the Omni Center in Fayetteville or maybe knows a professor at the university??

I saw John Mayer in Fayetteville Thurs 2/1. But he was on the stage in Barnhill. Good concert; lousy seats. Does that count as a celeb sighting? Rumor has it he was spotted walking around the Promenade the day before and stayed at the Embassy Suites in Rogers. (No, Jessica Simpson was not spotted in NWA.)

I saw John Mayer in Fayetteville Thurs 2/1. But he was on the stage in Barnhill. Good concert; lousy seats. Does that count as a celeb sighting? Rumor has it he was spotted walking around the Promenade the day before and stayed at the Embassy Suites in Rogers. (No, Jessica Simpson was not spotted in NWA.)

• 3 months later...

Hulk Hogan is at the Wal-Mart Home Office signing autographs right now!!! He's supposed to be at the Bentonville Supercenter tomorrow signing more autographs! Woo hoo!!! I know where I'm taking my son tomorrow. :camera:

I guess it has to do with the release of the Hulk Hogan: The Ultimate Anthology 4-disc DVD with the bonus 4th disc only available at Wal-Mart.

With the Shareholders meeting coming up, I would expect there to be quite a few celebrities around the area. Someone told me that The Eagles were coming to do an outdoor concert. I don't know if it is true but that would be impressive.

Archived