Arkansas World Trade Center, Rogers

I've been trying to find details on the new "Arkansas World Trade Center" located in the Pinnacle Hills area in Rogers, associated with the University of Arkansas Fayetteville.

Anyone have information on the goals / objectives of this business?

Target market?

What an interesting reflection on Northwest Arkansas that we have grown to the point where we have a WTC!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah this was discussed a bit but now I haven't found exactly where it was at. Perhaps in the Highrise topic or the Master List topic near the top of the screen. There had been rumors of it being a 20+ story building. But I still just don't see that happening. There are some other metros around our size that have WTC buildings but they are on the small scale. I would imagine ours would be more like this as well.

I've been trying to find details on the new "Arkansas World Trade Center" located in the Pinnacle Hills area in Rogers, associated with the University of Arkansas Fayetteville.

Anyone have information on the goals / objectives of this business?

Target market?

What an interesting reflection on Northwest Arkansas that we have grown to the point where we have a WTC!

Archived