Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grossbuckets

Love Union Square

2 posts in this topic

Hello Fellow Union Square's,

I have been in my unit, for 5 months. I havent seen or heard any of the negative things that I have been reading in this forum. I love my unit and all of my neighbors. I am looking forward to the roof top pool, game room and other soon to come goodies. I wish that you guys would post a little more possitive comments, about my lovely new home. My condo is beautiful and i am sure that yours are too. Try to think of all the possitive aspects about your place and try putting a smile on your face, more often.

Thanx

Grossbuck

Hello Fellow Union Square's,

I have been in my unit, for 5 months. I havent seen or heard any of the negative things that I have been reading in this forum. I love my unit and all of my neighbors. I am looking forward to the roof top pool, game room and other soon to come goodies. I wish that you guys would post a little more possitive comments, about my lovely new home. My condo is beautiful and i am sure that yours are too. Try to think of all the possitive aspects about your place and try putting a smile on your face, more often.

Thanx

Grossbuck