Charlotte Skyline on Vintage PC Game Box

NCgfx

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah yes, that ran on good ol' DOS. While I never played the original (I was too young to pay attention to the computer rather than fake swords make of sticks,) I believe my older brother played it almost non-stop after we got our first computer. That's pretty random they chose the city of Charlotte as the higher end of the "empire." I wonder what went into choosing us.

It was ramses the great. The exhibit was so large they couldn't house it all inside the mint museum. They actually brought tents and built a brick pathway out in the park so that they could house a statue. If you go walk your dog in that park today, be on the lookout for the brick ruins still there. They are nearby the museum parking lot.

To this day, it has be the largest and most signifianct travelling art that charlotte has seen. Dead sea scrolls doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.

It was ramses the great. The exhibit was so large they couldn't house it all inside the mint museum. They actually brought tents and built a brick pathway out in the park so that they could house a statue. If you go walk your dog in that park today, be on the lookout for the brick ruins still there. They are nearby the museum parking lot.

To this day, it has be the largest and most signifianct travelling art that charlotte has seen. Dead sea scrolls doesn't even begin to scratch the surface.

• 1 year later...

Archived