The Promenade At Chenal

• 3 weeks later...

On 6/23/2017 at 0:15 PM, SangreRaVen said:

Gandolfos Deli is now open

-R

I wish it were more of a real NY deli.  Much of the food is similar to McAlister's.  But it was $3 an entree more than McAlister's.  IMO a lost opportunity for a great replacement for Boneheads or whatever was there before.  Damn shame.

2 hours ago, SangreRaVen said:

The atmosphere is far better than Bonehead's and the food is good to, just from the amount of ppl I saw there when I went after they opened the other day. I think they will do well and I went to Bonehead's right after it opened and it was nearly dead.

-R

The menu looks good based on the website. I got to try it out!

On 6/27/2017 at 11:39 AM, SangreRaVen said:

I had the chicken philly there and it was very good, the group i was with also tried The I love NY and The Godfather and they all said it was also very good.. I noticed they do not skimp on the meat and the bread is very very fresh tasting :)

-R

Yum. I got to try it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Plumbing permits show that Athleta, the sports clothing store for women that's owned by The Gap, is locating in the Promenade. It doesn't give a store# though. I don't think there are any closed stores available so it may actually reduce the number of "virgin" spots in the center. That would be a good thing.

• Like 1

On 7/11/2017 at 10:39 AM, adman0468 said:

Plumbing permits show that Athleta, the sports clothing store for women that's owned by The Gap, is locating in the Promenade. It doesn't give a store# though. I don't think there are any closed stores available so it may actually reduce the number of "virgin" spots in the center. That would be a good thing.

Since Gymboree filed for bankruptcy today, the Crazy 8 store, which is a part of Gymboree, is closing so there will be another space available at the Promenade.

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, EJC said:

Aloft coming to Promenade area. 

Wow!  Interesting.  I still hope they add a location in a more urban/mid-town/downtown area...Tulsa is a market example where there are two.  Glad to hear this.

p.s.  When I first read your post, I just saw "Loft" (the women's store) and thought to myself, "What!  They just shut down that store!" Ha!

• 1 month later...
22 minutes ago, skirby said:

The developer wanted a height increase so a four-story building could be constructed.  Don't know what to say.

Don't know what to say about what?  Apparently the site is next to (left), and west of the current Bank of the Ozarks HQ.  I have zero concerns about heights of buildings, just about anywhere, but especially here, as the Bank of the Ozarks building is taller than that.

52 minutes ago, Architect said:

Don't know what to say about what?  Apparently the site is next to (left), and west of the current Bank of the Ozarks HQ.  I have zero concerns about heights of buildings, just about anywhere, but especially here, as the Bank of the Ozarks building is taller than that.

I was directing my comment as a form of disappointment. All these years of LR waiting on an Aloft and four floors is all it gets.

• Like 1

I was directing my comment as a form of disappointment. All these years of LR waiting on an Aloft and four floors is all it gets.

Ah. Got it. I’m okay with an Aloft out west, as long as it doesn’t replace or displace an Aloft downtown (as previously proposed, twice).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/7/2017 at 2:32 PM, adman0468 said:

This shopping center just can't keep up. They just added Athleta and now this relatively big space will open up. 

Are there any updates on the movie  theater converting to AMC? The theater was suppose to be open by this month under AMC Chenal 9 but the management at the shopping center has been quiet on that project. I wonder what is causing the delay?