Easter Weekend in Myrtle Beach

monsoon

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OOH, VERY nice!! The beach gets kind of old for me as we usually go 4 or 5 times a year, sometimes more but these pics just make me want to go back! I haven't been this year yet. Looking forward to Part 2 and maybe more? 8-)

My aunt just got back from a trip to Myrtle Beach.

The only time I visited the area, a few years ago, traffic was seriously congested because of some sort of motorcycle convention.

I did visit Ripley's Aquarium, which is nice, the Alligator Adventure, which is pretty similar to some Florida attractions, and a few miles down the road, Brookgreen Gardens, which is beautiful.

I like the Toyota Scion, but it looks much better in black or metallic for an almost retro look.

Great pics, Marc! Thanks for the tour. :)

A little side note....

My aunt works for a Dutch auto magazine, and she brought a Scion to my house to test drive when she was visiting for the Auto Show in January. While it may not be the best looking car in the world, there is tons of room on the interior (which is good for tall people such as myself), and it handled very well. And the starting price is $14,000, which is a pretty good deal. Driving it around turned a lot of heads...they are very uncommon here. The only one I've seen was the one my aunt brought to my house back in January.

They're catching on here pretty well.

I went with my brother to help him look for a car last month.

He ended up getting something else, but the Scion is indeed roomy for a regular vehicle & the seats are low to the ground, too.

If I ever need a new car, I'll take a serious look at one.

Guest donaltopablo

Say, I like those wheels in the pimped out ride photo.

The pictures were alright too I guess LOL!

Just kidding, nice photos. Definitely don't get many street level shots of Beach towns in general, much less Myrtle Beach.

As for the Scions, they aren't bad. But a little short on power IMHO. Probably be great college student cars though. Cheap, fuel efficient, functional. Not something I'd be pimpin' though, although i'm sure that will come in time.

Great pics, it looks like a nice place, although quite unsual in some places.

LOL, I dont think I'd wanna jump of that bungee tower with all those electric cables hanging about.

• 1 year later...

Archived