Carr's Barbershop Experience?

corpkid

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
Yea, i have been there. I didnt buy the membership though. I think they serve beer while you wait? But theres hardly anybody there to wait, lol. Decent place....but nothing beats a $12 hair cut at Great Clips, and if u lucky and get a coupon in the mail, it is cheaper, lol

My favorite place for a haircut is Jim's Barber Shop on Church St. in the OC Utilities parking garage. $7 - woohoo! 1 chair - frequent wait. But while Jim has Rush on the radio (God help us <_< ), you can learn all sorts of things about old Orlando from Jim and the various political types and retirees waiting along with you.

Went to the Carr's in celebration a couple times and will never go back. They used to be good, but i found my last few experiences with them to be horrible and full of people just out of school. The last haircutt I recieved, I actually left and went down to hair cuttery(nothing else was open) to have it salvaged it was so bad. I'd say spend the extra money and find a place u know is good.

• 3 months later...

I went to Carr's on two separate occasions and had positive experiences there (Thornton Park location). I joined up for a membership 2 months ago. I think Harvey is the most talented barber in there, with Stephanie being a close second. Be sure to book your next appointment with Harvey after you get a cut as he tends to fill up pretty fast.

• 11 months later...
My favorite place for a haircut is Jim's Barber Shop on Church St. in the OC Utilities parking garage. $7 - woohoo! 1 chair - frequent wait. But while Jim has Rush on the radio (God help us <_< ), you can learn all sorts of things about old Orlando from Jim and the various political types and retirees waiting along with you.

Archived