Minneapolis Things to do

egrguy

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pictures are always nice.

I was going to suggest that if you have time during the day or early evening to take the lightrail from the MOA into downtown Minneapolis and find the #16 bus (Metrodome stop) that will take you from downtown Minneapolis into downtown St. Paul via the UofM, the Midway area and numerous neighborhoods between Minneapolis and St. Paul. That route is the future Central Corridor line and would give you a taste of some of the local diversity and an idea as to how Minneapolis - St. Paul are related and how closely linked they could be once the the line is complete.

Let me know if you have any questions.

• 1 month later...

I have returned from the great city of Minneapolis. I wasn't able to see as much as I wanted and that darn blizzard came through while I was there as well. Sorry for the delay in terms of an update of the trip, but thanks for all of the suggestions! I sure hope to return for vacation rather then work.

Archived