The River Reserve

g-man430

This is a high-end housing development going in across the Saluda River from Acadia in Anderson County along Highway 153 between I-85 and the Southern Connector/I-185. The development will consist of 135 homes with homesites ranging from the upper $60's to the mid $100's. As of today it looked liked around 50 homes were completed/under construction. Amenities include riverview lots, lakeview lots, scenic walking/biking trails, canoe and kayak access, fishing, junior olympic swimming pool, community clubhouse, playground community green spaces, multipurpose activity field, and is in the Wren school district. The website is http://www.theriverreserve.com/ Here are some pics I took from earlier today:

Picture287.jpg

Picture286.jpg

Picture272.jpg

Picture281.jpg

Picture282.jpg

Picture269.jpg

Picture284.jpg

Picture285.jpg

Picture283.jpg

Picture270.jpg

Picture280.jpg

Picture279.jpg

Picture273-1.jpg

Picture271.jpg

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the homes built in The River Reserve have been occupied immediately after completion of construction, so I would say that there aren't many (if any) spec homes being built there. What I do like, and is only slightly shown by the photos above, is the level of custom designs in this neighborhood. Most of them are uniquely attractive.

Most of the homes built in The River Reserve have been occupied immediately after completion of construction, so I would say that there aren't many (if any) spec homes being built there. What I do like, and is only slightly shown by the photos above, is the level of custom designs in this neighborhood. Most of them are uniquely attractive.

• 2 months later...

Archived