Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g-man430

The River Reserve

16 posts in this topic

This is a high-end housing development going in across the Saluda River from Acadia in Anderson County along Highway 153 between I-85 and the Southern Connector/I-185. The development will consist of 135 homes with homesites ranging from the upper $60's to the mid $100's. As of today it looked liked around 50 homes were completed/under construction. Amenities include riverview lots, lakeview lots, scenic walking/biking trails, canoe and kayak access, fishing, junior olympic swimming pool, community clubhouse, playground community green spaces, multipurpose activity field, and is in the Wren school district. The website is http://www.theriverreserve.com/ Here are some pics I took from earlier today:

Picture287.jpg

Picture286.jpg

Picture272.jpg

Picture281.jpg

Picture282.jpg

Picture269.jpg

Picture284.jpg

Picture285.jpg

Picture283.jpg

Picture270.jpg

Picture280.jpg

Picture279.jpg

Picture273-1.jpg

Picture271.jpg

When first reading your post, I was confused because you said it was "high-end" yet the homesite prices were from the $60's to mid-$100's. I assume that means the price for the land, and not for the house itself, because the houses in the pictures look to be at least in the $400's.

^^^Correct. The homesites are from the upper $60's to the mid $100's, while the homes themselves cost anywhere from $400,000 to over $1,000,000.

Is Powdersville going to become Greenville's most affluent suburb? :lol:

^^^Well, I live in Powdersville right off Highway 153 and there are neighborhoods going up left and right. I would say the development in this area matches what you see going on in Simpsonville or Greer currently. :)

^^^Well, I live in Powdersville right off Highway 153 and there are neighborhoods going up left and right. I would say the development in this area matches what you see going on in Simpsonville or Greer currently. :)

Great shots g-man. :thumbsup: I was through this development a few weeks ago and shocked at how many homes have been built. Turning out very nicely!

Where's your photo of the huge house on the backside of Woodson Lake? It is by far the larges in the development.

It's CRAZY how Powdersville/Anderson Co./I-185 has taken off.

g-man, how many of the houses in your pictures are spec? I noticed the little signs out in the front yards - are these all models?

Most of the homes built in The River Reserve have been occupied immediately after completion of construction, so I would say that there aren't many (if any) spec homes being built there. What I do like, and is only slightly shown by the photos above, is the level of custom designs in this neighborhood. Most of them are uniquely attractive.

Most of the homes built in The River Reserve have been occupied immediately after completion of construction, so I would say that there aren't many (if any) spec homes being built there. What I do like, and is only slightly shown by the photos above, is the level of custom designs in this neighborhood. Most of them are uniquely attractive.

g-man, how many of the houses in your pictures are spec? I noticed the little signs out in the front yards - are these all models?

Is Powdersville going to become Greenville's most affluent suburb? :lol:

Here are a couple pics I took earlier today of the development:

Picture038-1.jpg

Picture035-1.jpg

Picture033-1.jpg

Picture030-1.jpg

Picture029-1.jpg

Picture032-1.jpg

Picture036-1.jpg

Picture034-1.jpg

Picture031-1.jpg