Question for those who live in the condo buildings

pcdoctor

I have a question for those of you who live in Union Square, Boardwalk, Cityview, and some of those other condominiums. Do you have a problem with fire alarms going off at all in those buildings? And if so, how often does it usually happen and what causes them to go off? When the alarms sound, do you evacuate? I hope you do. It would suck for the alarms to be going off at 3AM.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a question for those of you who live in Union Square, Boardwalk, Cityview, and some of those other condominiums. Do you have a problem with fire alarms going off at all in those buildings? And if so, how often does it usually happen and what causes them to go off? When the alarms sound, do you evacuate? I hope you do. It would suck for the alarms to be going off at 3AM.

Here at Boardwalk, alarm went off at 3 AM once (in 5 months). A handful of people were outside when I exited. According to management, some youth from outside were in the building, and pulled the alarm.

I have been at hotels when alarms sound and hardly anyone evacuates the building. Amazing! I guess people forget the lesson learned at the WTC on Sept. 11.

Here at Boardwalk, alarm went off at 3 AM once (in 5 months). A handful of people were outside when I exited. According to management, some youth from outside were in the building, and pulled the alarm.

I have been at hotels when alarms sound and hardly anyone evacuates the building. Amazing! I guess people forget the lesson learned at the WTC on Sept. 11.

Archived