Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

willoh

Lynnhaven Mall

6 posts in this topic

Just thought I'd share this info. with everyone:

Virginia Beach, Virginia

Residing in the popular city of Virginia Beach

Welcome to the forum, Willoh. I have been hearing about this for some time now. I heard the old Lord and Taylor store will be the new main entrance for the mall as well. Have any more info (when?).. renderings?

I found more info here as well.

Welcome to the forum, Willoh. I have been hearing about this for some time now. I heard the old Lord and Taylor store will be the new main entrance for the mall as well. Have any more info (when?).. renderings?

I found more info here as well.

Thanks for the welcoming! Yea, I've been reading threads on here for quite sometime so I decided to become a memeber. It's hard to find more info. about this project but they say it should be completed by this Fall.

Thanks for the welcoming! Yea, I've been reading threads on here for quite sometime so I decided to become a memeber. It's hard to find more info. about this project but they say it should be completed by this Fall.

By this fall? Have they already started? I am somewhat confused... You said they are building on part of the parking, so I am assuming that it will be next to the parking deck... So are they building another parking deck?