Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Temeteron

Michigan Ave/Water Tower Place Shopping District

6 posts in this topic

This district of middle to high end luxury shopping is one of the country's best......what are your comments on it?

My first time on Michigan Ave. was Saturday, it was an awesome experience! I have pics, and I'll try to put them up asap

I have shopped in this district often, but I'm not much of a fan of it (local bias showing). When I shop in downtown Chicago, I prefer State St. in the Loop, simply because Macy's is a much better shopping environment/building than much on Michigan Ave.

Happy you enjoyed yourself and happy you spent some money. ;)

I'm interested in any pictures you may have.

Nice pics. I haven't been to the Mag Mile in a few years, but many of the places I remember are still there.

I LOVE Water Tower Place. I like my fair share of high-end retail, but it's nice to go to a middle-end place like Water Tower. Plus, it's right next to John Hancock and has great restaurants! When I go to Chicago, Water Tower Place is always on my list.

I don't know if anyone remembers this but Thomas Pink had a boutique in Macy's and I was just there and asked about it and they looked at me like i had two heads. I was just wondering are they planning store in water tower or on the mile?

Sun234