Hartford & New Britain Photos

I agree totally with keeping historic buildings. BUT I don't agree with leaving them in a mess. Something needs to be done!

There are times when a building does have to come down though. The "butt ugly" building on I84 would be serve the area much better if it was GONE and the two new high rise apartments (25 story I think) would go up something like Hartford 21.

To make the point of old buildings just rotting away - that building has been sitting there for over 25 years Can you believe it! 25 years and nothing has been done one way or another. Maybe 10-15 years ago it could have been saved. Now, it's simply unsafe.

The people also have to respect the new developments. In Meriden, they redid the downtown very nice with brick sidewalks, new lamp posts etc. A few years later, graffitti and garbage is all over the place. It's terrible. Their momma's need to give them a smack and tell em how to live right!

Who are you speaking too?

Who said anything about abandoned buildings? What's wrong with having pride in where you live and keeping your streets clean and planting a few flowers and such? Personal pride used to mean something.

Don't be a hater.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody changes the topic OR THE TITLE AND I said share I did not changes to this topic TO "my" before it was "share" because I think before I type "This is the best Hartford photo that I've have seen and would like to share it and also I want to add New Britain it maybe be a lot" < I guest that how I TYPE FOR THE TITLE...

I'VE NEVER SAID IT WAS MY PHOTO AND TO BE HONEST I'VE SAID I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE IT NOT SAID IT IS MY SO YOU NOW KNOW THE TRUTH BECAUSE I DON'T STEAL PEOPLE PHOTO AND BE A LIAR AND SAID OH THIS MY PIC AND NOW YOUR ACTING LIKE IF I SAID I TOOK THOSE PHOTO AND I DIDN'T. AS A CHRISTIAN I DON'T STEAL AND THOSE PHOTO ARE ALLOW TO BE DOWLOAD AMEN AND I'M BEING HONEST AND TRUTHFULL AND I LOVE THOSE PIC AND NOW I

Archived