Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

btoy

Cliffs Estate

11 posts in this topic

I came accross the following Subdivision Plat for approval on the Greenville County Planning site, it is for something called Cliffs Estates at HWy 25 and Old HWY 25. Is this something new that hasn't been announced or is it a new phase of one of the exsisting communities?

Click Here to See the Plats

I have never heard of this one either. Cool. The Cliffs are developing a new town up there. ^_^

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is where the Riverside Speedway was until last autumn. I saw them clearing land at where the speedway was recently and wondered what it was for.

I believe there were some sticky issues involving the land sell here that angered lots of long time local residents.

This is the datasheet for planning.

http://greenvilleplanning.com/land_develop...4-datasheet.pdf

The issue with ownership might be this adjacent property which is up for a partition action.

http://mie.greenvilleonline.com/public_vie...2002-CP-23-3268

According to this map, I would believe it is part of Mountain Park.

http://cliffscommunities.com/_images/maps/cliffs_areamap.pdf

Heard today that a Northern California developer is looking at land in the mountains just north of Highway 11 for a development that would rival the various Cliffs developments for luxury and amenities. Anybody heard this rumor? I don't know who the developer is or the exact area. The conversation wasn't very detailed. Just trying to find out if any of you have heard these rumblings.

Heard today that a Northern California developer is looking at land in the mountains just north of Highway 11 for a development that would rival the various Cliffs developments for luxury and amenities. Anybody heard this rumor? I don't know who the developer is or the exact area. The conversation wasn't very detailed. Just trying to find out if any of you have heard these rumblings.

^^ Thanks guys. One of these is probably the development in question. The person I was talking to made it sound as if this development is still on. In the early stages. :dontknow: