Griffin Plaza

Lukin

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, thanks so much, that reallllllly helps me visualize it. Is Velocity on both ides of the street? That area will be so different in a few years.

The diagram is just my best guess based on what I have read. There may be some misplacings of buildings, but it shows the density and general scope of development in that area.

According to the image Pine street cuts across 11th. That isnt so. Perhaps at one time it did, but as of now it is nothing but a big empty lot/field. From what I've read Pine Street Flats will be next to Velocity, between it and the Icon. It will sit on the head of Pine Street, not actually on Pine Street. Is this correct????

The little gray building labled as a possible GP is actually still the Icon. The Icon is HUGE and covers the land where that builing was placed. The Icon reached past the head of 12th Ave.

The little gray building labled as a possible GP is actually still the Icon. The Icon is HUGE and covers the land where that builing was placed. The Icon reached past the head of 12th Ave.

That gray building he actually has labeled as PSF. The label for Griffin is pointing to the small brown building. But we get what you were saying, that gray building should be part of ICON.

So now to try and clear up things, one of the red ones labeled Velocity should be PSF? Again, it may be confusing, but it is helpful to see the general idea of things in the area.

The diagram is just my best guess based on what I have read. There may be some misplacings of buildings, but it shows the density and general scope of development in that area.

Thanks so much for posting your diagrams. These things are great for visually seeing the scope of development in an area. The level of Gulch area development is about to be amazing. It may ultimately become the most concentrated area of development at one time in Nashville's history.

• 3 months later...

^ I believe it's Crosland

& this is the addition of retail, unrelated to the apartments -

Kenny & Company http://www.kennycompany.com

You are correct. Crosland is doing this one using Hastings (Terrazo) to do the architecture. I haven't see the plans but I understand from trusted sources that it will be an exceptional addition to all the happenings in the Gulch.

You are correct. Crosland is doing this one using Hastings (Terrazo) to do the architecture. I haven't see the plans but I understand from trusted sources that it will be an exceptional addition to all the happenings in the Gulch.

I'm not sure how to attach photos here.. but I noticed this morning that the artist rendering for Griffin Plaza is up on their website now.. www.griffinplaza.com

I was trying to get on that link yesterday and it was nto up. The orientation of the building is a little different that what I had envisioned.

I do like the way they will incorporate tha older buildings in the front into the project. At least they are not going to be torn down.

I'm not sure how to attach photos here.. but I noticed this morning that the artist rendering for Griffin Plaza is up on their website now.. www.griffinplaza.com

Impressive. Knowing Hastings and Crosland are behind it makes me confident that the materials and details will be done right. Very exciting to know that it will be starting so soon without the need for presales.

Archived