Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale

Check out this guitarist!

11 posts in this topic

weird... i went to school with the guy...and i see him on urbanplanet..playing a guitar...he's good....real good...but hmmm...

Seriously ? You went to school with Shane Gibson ? Tell me more about him. Why do you say, 'Hmmm' ? Is it because you never had him pegged for a topflight musician ?

Well, that was ok if speed playing is what you're into, but what else does he do?

Does he write songs or create music that a lot people go out and buy and listen to?

Well, that was ok if speed playing is what you're into, but what else does he do?

Does he write songs or create music that a lot people go out and buy and listen to?

i said hmm because i thought it was random to see him on urbanplanet playing the guitar...that's it. he was alright, i mean i wasnt friends with him - different group of friends. plus he looks a little different. but uhh yeah....

at the risk of sounding like one of the Ninja Turtles, that guy's like Master Shredder!

The Master-Master Shredder is over on the Memphis Bar & Grill Forum - the late, great Shawn Lane. He was a Memphian. And in my opinion, he was the greatest guitarist who ever lived. Today's 'Guitar Gods' speak of him in reverent tones. He was the guitar gods' Guitar God.