Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jencoleslaw

the baseball thread

28 posts in this topic

anyone interested in 5x5 fantasy baseball this season can contact me with a good email address to be added to the Biggest Little league at espn.com

Who said what to who now? :blink:

I think its too icy there too. :silly:

still looking for a few more peeps to round out our highly competitive league.

I've watched almost 100 episodes of Scrubs in the last few weeks, and their use of the word "peep" makes the above comment extremely amusing. Anyone with me? Scrubs? Eh? Eh?

Where's that beotch with the Clemens avatar?! Spankees now 7 games back - 3rd place in the AL East.

Its the pitching (stupid)! :whistling:

Where's that beotch with the Clemens avatar?! Spankees now 7 games back - 3rd place in the AL East.

I like it when they pat each other on the butt.

I want all the butt patters on my fantasy league.

Cotuit, I should point out that Jen built her team based on a model similar to the one you just suggested, and ... well, to be honest, her boys ain't doing so hot. They might be hot, but they're not doing so hot. I think perhaps she took the term "fantasy baseball" a bit too literally.

Cotuit, I should point out that Jen built her team based on a model similar to the one you just suggested, and ... well, to be honest, her boys ain't doing so hot. They might be hot, but they're not doing so hot. I think perhaps she took the term "fantasy baseball" a bit too literally.

i'm still the commissioner in that league, son, so you best watch it. i'm pretty sure the league manager tools allow me to do all kinds of untoward things. drool.

Well I'll vouch for your honesty so far, because I know you certainly didn't cheat your way into that stranglehold on last place.