Downtown development article

smeagolsfree

I didnt know where to put this article because it deals with a lot of Dt issues, such as condo flipping and construction.. Its a good read and I am glad to see the attention. There is also an article about Charlotte NC in this issue as well.

http://www.nashvillerage.com/apps/pbcs.dll...50322/1199/RAGE

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was a good article....maybe the only good one i've ever read from the Nashville Rage (sorry, i had to add that). I wish someone in the media would stay on top of all the development and write a regular series of articles. I think there would be a lot of interest in that.

I enjoyed the article as well.

Here's a statement from the article: "Tony Giarratana, the urban living sultan behind The Cumberland, Encore, Viridian and the planned Signature Tower, among other projects, told The Tennessean in January that he's got yet another one aimed at the downtown core north of Broadway. He declined to give details."

Is it safe to assume that this would project would be around 11th and Church St? Does Tony own any other North of Broadway parcels in the Downtown core?

I enjoyed the article as well.

Here's a statement from the article: "Tony Giarratana, the urban living sultan behind The Cumberland, Encore, Viridian and the planned Signature Tower, among other projects, told The Tennessean in January that he's got yet another one aimed at the downtown core north of Broadway. He declined to give details."

Is it safe to assume that this would project would be around 11th and Church St? Does Tony own any other North of Broadway parcels in the Downtown core?

Archived