17 Sydney Sunset Pics + Panoramas

Winston

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know why you'd say they weren't great, those are awesome pictures.

Hehe, I meant the quality of the pictures, they're only at 640x480 ;).

Sydney has a subway system does it not?

Yup, we do have a subway system, here are some pics:

DSC00327Small1.JPG

DSC00326Small.JPG

We also have buses, above ground trains, ferries, light-rail and monorail. :)

DSC00073Small.JPG

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Wow! I love the picture of the Sydney Harbor Bridge at night. It is an awesome structure! :o

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

How quaint your U.S. spelling of "Harbor" - Of course the Australian spelling is HarboUr. :)

...and yes, it is The Sydney Harbour Bridge, an awesome structure...one of several Sydney icons, but possibly amongst the more important, most predominantly The Sydney Opera House (of course).

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Those are great Winston!  Thanks so much for posting them here!  Very awesome indeed!  Sydney has a subway system does it not?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, it's not so much a subway system... more like a rail system where some stations have been shoved underground due to lack of space above ground...

• 2 months later...

I think someone should vote Sydney as the next "world class" city, anyone else? It is famous, has landmarks, is a top destination, a business center, a cultural center, etc.. It has what it takes. It's gorgeous, if I were going to live anywhere besides United States of America, it would be Australia (the accent drives me wild) :rofl:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived