Providence Open Market

Cotuit

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i agree with jef. I love the open space there. I think its a great location for outdoor festivals, parties, balls, events, markets etc. I'm not loving the surface parking, and i am pretty sure that the landscaping in containers doesn't by any stretch cover the requirements for even a temporary parking lot, so i'd like to see that rectified by springtime (and i'm happy to make suggestions!) if there isn't a deal inked by then to build something. Some creative lighting, some benches, some programing at lunch time in the nice weather, a hot dog cart--it could be post office square at Milk Street...

I have another question

We are printing up "call to vendors" posters and bringing them Dowtown to distribute next week. Where are some good places with high visbility to post (cafes, student centers, galleries, stores etc.) ?

Thanks

I have another question

We are printing up "call to vendors" posters and bringing them Dowtown to distribute next week. Where are some good places with high visbility to post (cafes, student centers, galleries, stores etc.) ?

Thanks

My list above was certainly not meant to be comprehensive, I was posting places then had to move on to something else.

Basically, just walk up and down the streets of Downcity, there are plenty of shops that should want to support something that will bring more people to the area.

Wow. These are all places I haven't heard of. I need to get west more.

Not exactly downtown, but White Electric would be a good place to hang a flier too.

K.

ps-oops - totally missed the last few posts in this thread. :whistling: So, yeah, I second the West End places!

I have another question

Thanks

The WBNA is a good resource for getting info out to the West End. Also, did someone already suggest the Decatur?

I should assume you're working with Farm Fresh RI on getting produce & other local food vendors, right?

Marketmanager- I wanted to send you a personal message, but I was denied. Are you accepting PMs?

Archived