Country Music Cafe

smeagolsfree

I'm familiar with the building and use it often as a vantage point when photographing the downtown skyline. That's usually when the homeless guys asleep on the old loading dock don't mind. :)

While looking at the building yesterday I was wondering if a rooftop garden/deck could be fashioned someway to take advantage of the amazing views from that point a like the rooftop on the old Mix Factory. Maybe even a quiet-ish bar with music and lots of greenery. It's hard to get a view like that from the second floor of a building, but it's position on the slope would be perfect for that. It might take some steel structure added, but hopefully it could be done on a portion. It'd be a good place to chill before going back downstairs.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We live in a digital music age. If they really want to be different then should offer somthing unique like free Mp3 recordings of live shows for unsigned artists. This is they way that many bands in the past have promoted themselves without corporate support. Hmm I high tech Honky Tonk cafe. Now that is something different.

:shades:

We live in a digital music age. If they really want to be different then should offer somthing unique like free Mp3 recordings of live shows for unsigned artists. This is they way that many bands in the past have promoted themselves without corporate support. Hmm I high tech Honky Tonk cafe. Now that is something different.

Archived