Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

g-man430

Flip This House

11 posts in this topic

I'm watching an episode of Flip This House right now on A&E that featured the Cliffs and just remembered that there was supposed to be a new season of Flip This House on TLC featuring Shoeless Joe Jackson's house. Does anybody know what happened to that? :dontknow:

I'm watching an episode of Flip This House right now on A&E that featured the Cliffs and just remembered that there was supposed to be a new season of Flip This House on TLC featuring Shoeless Joe Jackson's house. Does anybody know what happened to that? :dontknow:

^^^Thanks for the great info. I also hate the new episodes of Flip This House. I miss Trademark. The ones from Atlanta aren't that bad, but I can't stand the ones from Texas. I change the channel as soon as the ones from Texas come on.

UPDATED: Saturdays on TLC, beginning April 21, 2007 at 9PM Eastern Time. (60 min.)

The Real Deal is what you

The offending comment has been removed. We apologize for any offense that it may have caused any of our members. For the record, this is the first time I've seen a comment of this nature here in one of the South Carolina subforums and I assure you that this is not to be taken as representative of either Greenville or South Carolina as a whole.

I am thoroughly disspointed at all who took part in the offending discussion, except cheryl. I expect better from you all. This is not SSC.

^^^I apologize for making comments and jokes about one person's comment that were unappropriate for this forum and thread.

Methinks I may have offended someone. If that is the case, I am truly sorry. It won't happen again.

Thank you, Spartan and krazeeboi, for your input. I'm glad to know it's a very uncommon thing to have that kind of comment in this forum.

Thank you all for the apologies that were extended. That's very nice, and I appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to learning more about my future home!

Cheryl

Thank you, Spartan and krazeeboi, for your input. I'm glad to know it's a very uncommon thing to have that kind of comment in this forum.

Thank you all for the apologies that were extended. That's very nice, and I appreciate it.

I'm looking forward to learning more about my future home!

Cheryl

After becoming a HUGE fan of that show and the Trademark Properties crew, I was very disappointed when I did some research only to find out about the whole lawsuit thing. I was ecstatic when I found out that Richard has struck a deal with TLC. The new episodes start the day after my birthday, a wonderful birthday gift if I do say so myself. :)