The Real World : Atlanta

Jrb986

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Houston and Atlanta are both hot hip-hop cities, so I am sure they will both be on the Real World in within the next five seasons. I actually can't believe the show (even station) is still running. I used to watch MTV, but switched to ESPN once I got older (and played more sports).

Actually MTV is not too far away from the A-T-L. They have a series "Two-a-Day" totally dedicated to Hoover Buc Football, in Birmingham. The show has been a success for them and it has led to yet another season. Seems like ATL might have to give it up to the Ham for capturing some serious market share! j/k Guys!

:P

A2

The Real World Atlanta would be interesting indeed. Ofcourse, since the show's co creator passed away, it has gone downhill. I've been watching the Real World since the first season when I was in the first grade (Yes, my parents let me watch it). Back then the show actually tried to focus on seven different people who had something other than the show going for them. Ofcourse, it was the 90's, a time when music was still music and people weren't on pins and needles. This show should have been in Atlanta years ago.

The Real World Atlanta would be interesting indeed. Ofcourse, since the show's co creator passed away, it has gone downhill. I've been watching the Real World since the first season when I was in the first grade (Yes, my parents let me watch it). Back then the show actually tried to focus on seven different people who had something other than the show going for them. Ofcourse, it was the 90's, a time when music was still music and people weren't on pins and needles. This show should have been in Atlanta years ago.

It really should have been chosed a long time ago. Having said that, I'd like to see a Survivor Atlanta, where participants are dropped off somwhere in metro Atlanta, with change, and a mission to get to another point in the city without using a car. That would be a show I would watch!!!

• 1 month later...

I heard it was going to be the year that Austin got it... I suppose that they were just starting to make plans with it then. Im thinking its either going to be next or the next after that because I know they have been talking about doing a Real World Atlanta for over two years now.

Archived