New tenant at 1 Ionia SW?

Rhino6885

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've looked around for some info on this site, but I can't seem to find anything. There are "Leased" decals in the window, but they have been there for some time now. Does anybody know who the new tenants will be? That is a prime spot for retail, restaurant, or bar.

It's supposedly a bar operator from Kalamazoo area. They're taking the balance of the ground floor and the basement too..

The construction program does not appear to be ramped up yet, looks to be kinda the 'friends and family' approach which is a cause for concern based on the perceived lack of pace.

I truly hope for the best on this one though !

It's supposedly a bar operator from Kalamazoo area. They're taking the balance of the ground floor and the basement too..

The construction program does not appear to be ramped up yet, looks to be kinda the 'friends and family' approach which is a cause for concern based on the perceived lack of pace.

I truly hope for the best on this one though !

• 3 months later...

This morning I passed 1 Ionia and noticed several workers hauling debris from inside the building to a dumpster on the street. They had the door propped open and I could see a large pile of dirt and what I'm guessing was broken up drywall and small pieces of wood. I couldn't make out anything inside other than the debris just inside the door but hey, at least there's activity!

Archived