Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rhino6885

New tenant at 1 Ionia SW?

14 posts in this topic

I've looked around for some info on this site, but I can't seem to find anything. There are "Leased" decals in the window, but they have been there for some time now. Does anybody know who the new tenants will be? That is a prime spot for retail, restaurant, or bar.

I've looked around for some info on this site, but I can't seem to find anything. There are "Leased" decals in the window, but they have been there for some time now. Does anybody know who the new tenants will be? That is a prime spot for retail, restaurant, or bar.

I have heard the same thing and that it will be worth the wait. Who knows what that means..

We talked about it a long time ago, but I haven't ever been able to find the thread since. That leased sign has been in there for a REALLY long time, so my assumption is that it must be pretty significant if it can just sit vacant all this time.

We talked about it a long time ago, but I haven't ever been able to find the thread since. That leased sign has been in there for a REALLY long time, so my assumption is that it must be pretty significant if it can just sit vacant all this time.

In another thread, there was something about BW3...maybe a possibility? Restaurant would be great, but something like an Urban Outfitters would be great there as well.

It's supposedly a bar operator from Kalamazoo area. They're taking the balance of the ground floor and the basement too..

The construction program does not appear to be ramped up yet, looks to be kinda the 'friends and family' approach which is a cause for concern based on the perceived lack of pace.

I truly hope for the best on this one though !

It's supposedly a bar operator from Kalamazoo area. They're taking the balance of the ground floor and the basement too..

The construction program does not appear to be ramped up yet, looks to be kinda the 'friends and family' approach which is a cause for concern based on the perceived lack of pace.

I truly hope for the best on this one though !

whatever that deuling piano bar in k-zoo is called rumor being tossed around about a year ago?

Speaking of Kalamazoo based bar's, wasn't there a rum-runners or whatever that deuling piano bar in k-zoo is called rumor being tossed around about a year ago?

Rum Runners, out of Lansing, was to be the ground floor tenant Cybernet building on South Division. That kind of died when the company when belly up.

This morning I passed 1 Ionia and noticed several workers hauling debris from inside the building to a dumpster on the street. They had the door propped open and I could see a large pile of dirt and what I'm guessing was broken up drywall and small pieces of wood. I couldn't make out anything inside other than the debris just inside the door but hey, at least there's activity!